Madison Metropolitan School District is Hiring!04/21/20 8:42 am
The Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) is Still Hiring during the COVID-19 closure! MMSD is preparing to be fully staffed once schools reopen. MMSD is actively recruiting, including scheduling interviews and offering jobs. This district is working with their principals and hiring authorities on best practices in interviewing in a virtual landscape. Please know that teachers may be asked to demonstrate evidence of your successful teaching practice in creative ways.
- Madison Metropolitan School District will offer the largest number of teacher contracts between mid-April and the end of June.
- In order to be connected to schools with vacancies, candidates must visit the district career website, click the red "Apply Now" button, and from there, create an application or log in to an existing application.
- Until someone has applied for a 20/21 position, MMSD cannot take next steps with candidacy.
- Once MMSD sees a completed application, they will invite the candidate to complete a one-way video interview.
- After successful completion of that interview, we'll look to connect the candidate to vacancies within their area of certification.