Elementary Special Education Teacher Vacancy in Crandon 2022-2312/16/21 8:18 am
School District of Crandon
Position Title: Elementary Special Education Teacher
Position Type: Instructional
● Reports to: Principal and Director of Pupil Services
The School District of Crandon is seeking a Special Education Teacher to begin in the 2022-2023 school
year. This position will work with students in Grades Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 5.
Applicant must have appropriate DPI license or be willing to seek the appropriate certification, at the cost
of the applicant.
● 801: Cross Categorical, or
● 809: Early Childhood Special Education (Birth-Grade 3)
● Experience working with or teaching students with special needs at the elementary level
● Ability to build relationships with students, families, and colleagues
● Willingness to problem solve and collaborate through Professional Learning Communities
● Strong oral, written, and communication skills
● A desire to obtain professional development in content and education-related areas
● Cover Letter
● Proof of DPI License or work towards a license
● Three Current Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: Until Filled.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please submit application materials to School District of
Crandon, 9750 US Highway 8 W, Crandon, WI 54520. Attention: Larry Palubicki, District Administrator,
or on WECAN.
The School District of Crandon does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin,
ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, or parental status, mental, emotional, or learning