2021 Aspiring Superintendents Workshop01/11/21 3:37 pm
Aspiring Superintendent's Workshop
February 3, 2021
8:00 am - 3 pm | Virtual Workshop
This workshop is designed for school leaders who are interested in a district administrator position, whether at the stage of beginning to consider this future possibility to actively applying.
The workshop is very highly evaluated each year and addresses the following topics:
- What superintendents do
- What it takes to be an effective superintendent and how to know if you are ready
- What school boards are looking for
- How the search process unfolds
- How school boards and candidates work with search consultants
- Connecting aspiring district administrators with an active network of other future leaders and practicing district administrators for mentoring and guidance
- Job search, interview strategies, and tips
- The transition to the superintendency
- Finding the district that is the right fit for you
Click here to find the full timeline of the day's events, speakers, benefits for enrollees, and further information on sessions.